Whether you're a long practicing yogi or a beginner, customized (written or recorded) yoga classes can meet you where you are, right from your own home, at your own pace, and whenever is most convenient. Does that sound good? Let's talk!
After a (free) consultation, I will create a completely customized class plan based on your yoga experience, goals, and any injuries or other physical circumstances. These can be a series of written class plans, voice recordings, or videos made just for you.
Why do yoga? Well, why not do yoga? Everyone approaches yoga differently; I aim to create an inclusive and body positive space for you to relax, strengthen, and stretch your body to cultivate body awareness and greater confidence.
What You'll Need:
- A computer and internet fast enough to stream/download a PDF, voice recording, or video
- A yoga mat and water bottle
- Enough space for a full range of motion in your home
- Comfortable clothing you can move freely in
What to Expect:
1. A consultation! We'll get to know each other a little and go over your health history, and your future goals.
2. Each yoga sequence is made for you specially so no two will be the same, but you can expect a mixture of breathing and mindfulness practices, warm up stretches, and a series of yoga poses, ending with a final relaxation.
See you on the mat!